- Ahlawat, S. P. M. L. Deori. 1997. Broomgrass (Thysanolaena maxima) – A cash crop from jhum lands of North-East India. Arunachal Forest News 15 (1&2): 5-11.
- Ahlawat, S. P.Dhiman, R. C. 1998. Observations on early performance of Paulownia fortunei in Arunachal Pradesh. Indian Forester 124 (1) : 75-76.
- Ahlawat, S. P., 1998. Current status of tree improvement research in Arunachal Pradesh. In: Tree Science conference, New Delhi, I.S.T.S., Solan 13-15 April 1998.
- Ahlawat, S. P. Singh, U. V. 1998. Cultivation of broomgrass for degraded and jhum lands of North East India . In proc. Of Symp. “Perspective for Planning and Development in North East India” held on 27-29 April at GBPIHED, North East India Unit, Itanagaar 11:pp239-245.
- Ahlawat, S. P. U. V. Singh and M. L. Deori, 1999. Micropropagation through shoot-tip culture of mature trees of M. laevigata (Wall). In Proc. Of the Symp. “Role of plant tissue culture in biodiversity conservation and development” held on 7-9 june at GBPIHED, Almora– In press.
- Ahlawat, s. p. & u. v. Singh. 1999. Propagation of bamboos through culm cuttings in Arunachal Pradesh: Environmental planning and sustainable development – opportunities and challenges. Workshop by GBPIHED unit Itanagar
- Ahlawat, S. P. 1999. Cultivaiton of multipurpose tree species in Arunachal Pradesh In: Natural Resource Conservation and Management for Mountain Development (Eds.) Tiwari, S. C. and Darbal, P. P. NERIST, Itanagar : In press.