- Murtem. G. with N.S. Bhist, 1999. Ethnomycology of some local tribes of Arunachal Pradesh. Arunachal Forest News. Vol 17. 13-16.
- Murtem. G. 2000. Common wild vegetables known by Nyishi Tribe of ArunachalPradesh. Arunachal Forest News. Vol 18. 66-77.
- Murtem. G. 2000. Prospects of Aquilaria agallocha.Roxb Plantations in Arunachal Pradesh. Paper presented on Seminar Scope and Dimensions of Agar (Aquillaria spp. Plantation in NE Region) held on Nov 22-23, at Guwahati Organized by All Assam Agar Traders and Agar oil Manufacturers’ Association Hojai, Assam.
- Murtem. G. with Bhuyan, L.R., And K. Haridasan. 2001. Preliminary Ethnobotanical Study of Tagin Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh, Paper Presented in Tribal Knowledge on Herbal medicine held at Guwahati, March 13 –15. 1. Organised by NISCOM ( CSIR ), New Delhi.
- Murtem. G. 2001. Prospects and Potentials of Agroforestry in Arunachal Pradesh. Eastern Horizon Magazine Vol –1, Issue No-VI. May.
- Murtem. G., Sharma, K.R. and Haridasan, K. Morphological parameters affecting on Oleoresin Yield in Chir pine ( Pinus roxburghii Sargent.) (Communicated) to Sikkim Journal of Hill Research..
- Murtem. G., Sharma, K.R. and Haridasan, K. Influence of Environmental Factors on Oleoresin yield in Chir pine ( Pinus roxburghii Sargent) Communicated to Arunachal Resesarch Journal, Arunachal University..
- Murtem. G. Tree borne oilseeds in Arunachal Pradesh. Information, Bulletin. (In Press).
- Murtem. G. and P.J. Bora, Public hearing on Biodiversity - A case study for Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Forest News, 2001 – Biodiversity Special.
- G.Murtem and A. K. Das. Traditional medicinal plants of Nyishi tribe of Arunachal Pradesh. Paper Presented at state level seminar “ Development Through Culture”, organized by APVKT, Itanagar.
- Murtem. G., Das, A.K. and B. B. Bhatt. Preliminary Ethnozoological Observations in Upper Subansiri District of Arunachal Pradesh. (In Press).
- Murtem. G. Ethos involved with Bamboo’s in local tribes in Arunachal Pradesh. (In Press).
Ph.D Thesis : “Ethnobotanical studies of Upper Subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh” To Arunachal University, Rono Hills Doimukh, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.